JAY LENO! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

gizmo90

In Runtime
wazup! heyhey! i gotta a problem! :D Yellowcard was on Jay Leno on sep 12 and i wasn't able to c the show! is ther any way i can download that episode or somthan! :p Thanxxx 4 ur help!:D

Yeah...

If you are willing to pay, you can usually send (some amount) in and they'll send you a video tape of it. Usually around $12, I believe, though I've not done it--a friend has several times.

Downloading...you may be able to, but unless it's something really special, it's not likely you'll be finding it on the net. And as GameGURU said, for some odd reason it would be "illegal", though I'm not sure why as you can record it from TV :D

Or...wait for a re-run <--Suggested. Hehe.

sippin codeine said:
Hell yea watching jay leno is illegal, he sucks, Conan is the man. :p

YEAH!!! another Conan Fan! Hes supposed to take over Jay lenos show in 4 or 5 years. God I can't wait! But Leno is good too.

Leno is the worse. He has no skills at all as a late show host. His sense of humor is just sick. For example he goes out into the streets and asks people questions to find the dumbest person and than makes fun of them on his "Walk of Fame" game show. He has contempt for everyone and he is very insincere. Watching his show is appalling.

Conan is the most talented of the late show hosts. The downside is that although his humour seems very impromtu & explosive it boils down to his education and wit. He graduated from Harvard. Conan is like a professer of comedy, he formulates jokes with military precision because he understands comedy as though it were a math equation and all you had to do was balance it. here's what he's accomplished, which was an extraordinary feat:

why is he famous?

Before appearing in front of the camera on NBC, Conan O'Brien was a writer for Saturday Night Live, creating memorable sketches for three and a half years. He continued his stellar writing as a creative genius for The Simpsons, where he later became supervising producer. In 1993, he was selected to host Late Night, a talk show he revolutionized and made uniquely "Conan." Over a decade later, it's still one of the funniest late-night programs on TV. [

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom