Japanese product better than Americans?

Status
Not open for further replies.
"My Playstation is better than yours..."

Law said:
What's your opinion and experiences.
I used to live in America, Now i live in Japan. ..... It may not seem so to Americans, but comparing American technology to Japanese technology is like comparing the Flinstones to the Jetsons. :confused:

Even Televisions here are almost a thing of the past. So yeah. Japanese Technology is WaAaAaAaAaAaAAA
AAAaaaayy
Better than American stuff.

I even have a robot brushing my teeth in the morning! J/k ;) :cool:

Re: "My Playstation is better than yours..."

ATIRAGEPRO said:
but comparing American technology to Japanese technology is like comparing the Flinstones to the Jetsons. :confused:

What's that suppose to mean, I'm not trying to sound so politically correct but America is top notch when it comes to technology and so Japan and every other First world country. It's probably because America all ship thier stuff to be manufacture in second world and third world countries, no wonder shit don't last that long. I wonder if Japan does the same.....

"The other side of the frekin world!!..."

Uuh, Dude? I don't think you heard me. I moved from America to Japan as of a month ago! I don't wan't to sound rude, but people in Japan were playing Super Mario while we in America were still playing pinball machines! Almost every company that makes sillicon chips are from Japan anyway.

Where the heck did you get thi idea that us Americans technology was ever Top-Noch?? :confused: :cool:

Let us not forget that Japanese ANYTHING is due to the rebuilding of that country by Americans following the end of WWII. When you have your country rebuilt with the experience and knowledge of 150 years of innovation I should HOPE that you are ahead of the game.
NOTE: This is NOT a Japanese bashing/WWII glorifying/blind US supporting point of view.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom