I've lost interest in the cars thing.. More-less

Status
Not open for further replies.
Antec-User,

Pretty funny you and I share the same history. I am a vette guy. Owned a 03, 04 Z06 and now a 07 coupe. I loved to mod the first two. The Z06 had the most mods and I loved it. Now the 07 has an exhaust and that is it, well some rims too. But I just lost interest in it. It just got way to expensive and the more power I added the faster I went through tires!

Now I love to build computers, fix them and I'm always browsing this place instead of the corvette forums. Plus there is a lot of pricks on those boards that think there **** don't stink.

Cobra, eh? Actual Shelby Cobra or a Mustang Cobra? In a few years I plan to make my next car a 2010 or newer Mustang Shebly GT 500 :) I probably won't spend much time modding it as even from the factory it is going to look and run better than anything I've ever owned, and at 485HP stock, there isn't much I can do to it that wouldn't ruin it's street legality.

Computer modding is enough for me, though I don't really mod much, just build and upgrade.

I've started to lose interest in cars as well, mainly because I don't have one anymore though :( That, and I've learned how many compromises are made in road cars and basically how crapola even supercars are for actual quick driving.

Once I get one I know I will be into them again, I am too much of a tinkerer with billions of hobbies.

Cobra, eh? Actual Shelby Cobra or a Mustang Cobra? In a few years I plan to make my next car a 2010 or newer Mustang Shebly GT 500 :) I probably won't spend much time modding it as even from the factory it is going to look and run better than anything I've ever owned, and at 485HP stock, there isn't much I can do to it that wouldn't ruin it's street legality.

Computer modding is enough for me, though I don't really mod much, just build and upgrade.

It's a 2001 mustang cobra coupe.

And the 2010 GT500's are rated at 540 HP. ;) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom