I've just come accross this story.

Hate to break it to you... but the mainstream media already does this sort of stuff to you already with news stations/stories everyday... Not sure why everybody is getting their panties in a bunch because of this.

Hate to break it to you... but the mainstream media already does this sort of stuff to you already with news stations/stories everyday... Not sure why everybody is getting their panties in a bunch because of this.

Its a new thing mabie.. I'm not sure but I do know its a pretty big thing. More than likely because Facebook has all ways caused controversy. Facebook being the biggest most social recognized social media platform has all ways been a good target for other media and or haters in life. I do believe Facebook is pushing the boundary not just with this story but with a lot of other things as well.

It can be a very personal thing too have someone intrude on your personal wall and timeline, with a picture of dead animals when you are 15 or even as young as 12 with regards too Facebook I believe whom set the bar at being 12.

The media do this but its regulated on a very heavy basis, could you imagine the reaction of the general public if this happened on T.V hear in the UK. The would be eruptions like never before.

Last edited:
I don't object to them doing this particularly; what I really object is that they didn't get ethical approval from any board or authority before doing so.

Think you quoted the wrong person there buddy.

jesus-just-do-it.jpg

Back
Top Bottom