I've got a challenge for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
........strange enough......I was able to look at my feet. HOWEVER, it wasn't during the deepest part of my sleep. You know when you wake up, like to check your clock or something and it's maybe 9am (for those who generally sleep until noon like myself) and so then you go back to sleep and you still wind up dreaming again? Well that's what happened to me. It was a weird dream.....infact I had 'controlled' it a little the previous time it happened. It was kind of scary....like the doom world or something so the first time it happened I realized "OH SNAP! It's a dream!" and I was able to hit 'esc' in my dream and I woke up in real life lol......the 2nd time it happened, I remember blatantly thinking as I was running down this corridor "Whoa! I'm dreaming again, I'm gonna look at my feet" and when I did, it was weird because a few of my toes looked like they were smashed with something. They were all bent and crooked and looked all broken........weird stuff.

Had to have been simply the fact that I had been thinking of "Controlling a dream" the night before that I remembered it in a dream, hence the whole 'memories' thing going on.

It was weird though. As I saw my weird broken up toes this demon came out behind me so I hit 'esc' again and woke up lol.

speaking of dreaming has anyone dreamed of something that has actually happened i have like once i dreamed that someone someone close to me was going to die and i lost my grandmother that same week of the dream scary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom