I've got a challenge for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i used to dream about me getting killed so many times. luckily i didnt feel any pain. (whew..) but i died so many times in my dream.

I don't think it's possible you can control your dreams. There were time when I have but this was because I was about to wake up, it only happens in the morning when you're mind's about to wake. This probably when you're conscious but still asleep. Forgot what this stage of sleep was call though.

Therefor lies the challenge. It's really hard to do, but you have to kind of force yourself.
You can't force yourself. I know I've heard of ways and 'practices' of being able to eventually realize when you're dreaming and be able to control it, but no one here will just simply be able to control their dreams.

You might as well just say "Heres a challenge, take over the white house by force" cause it's about as impossible.

I was shot in the back of the head in one of my dreams....it was the only one where I floated above my body and was like "oh snap.......I died" lol. A few other times I've been in gun fights and it's the weirdest things, I could feel the 'gravity' of the bullets going by.....they felt heavy or something, it was weird.

Float above your body? Do you suffer from sleep paralysis, because that shiet is the scariest thing I ever experience. It seems like a dream but actually your brain is still awake but your body is paralyze, it also gives you a sensatiion as if you were floating or sleeping on a cloud...

nah I meant in my dream I was floating above my dead body that was just shot in the head. That's only happened once.

I dont like....float above my real body :p

Ive controled many of my dreams before. Its pretty awesome cause it was some of those dreams where your dreaming about getting the perfect girl or something. Idk why, but i always have dreams about being at school doing wierd *** ****. Hrmmmm meh.

dreams are actually a means to assist your memory. normally, your dream will have parts of what happened to you that day, or take after thoughts you have had. although you don't usually realise it when you are dreaming, because it is always a different scenario when it happens in your dream.

I think the reason you don't remember your dream is because your dream actually takes after your other memories, so when you try and remember your dream, you remember your other memories.
hence the purpose of your dream has been done. to assist in your memories.

and that is also why you use more energy sleeping than watching TV. your brain uses about 20% of your total body energy. watching TV, you don't use your brain as much as dreaming.

I can control what I dream about pretty easily. I can even be halfway concious when im dreaming sometimes. When im going to sleep I just force myself to keep thinking about whatever I want to dream about and I have dreams about it that night.

I rarely remeber my dreams...

However when I do dream, it usually involves what I did on that day or what I do tommorow. As I have said before, this makes me mix up dreams and reality.

And yes I have been able to control "dreams" before, but their's a fine line between dreams and halucination. And I don't think drugs were involved at this time either.

"Ine night, i was smoking LSD, and i saw something!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..."

Law said:
I don't think it's possible you can control your dreams. There were time when I have but this was because I was about to wake up, it only happens in the morning when you're mind's about to wake. This probably when you're conscious but still asleep. Forgot what this stage of sleep was call though.
Out of all the things that people concider 'uncommon', there's always this one dude somwhere who thinks it's inpossible... untill it happens. ;)

Check out my wierd dream:
http://techist.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=54081

I'm not suprised by it at all.:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom