ive gone over board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
we need competition between ISP's I remember when FiOs came out in NJ or NY, Comcast doubled the speed of their client's cable broadband
8MB -> 16MB
they obviously were capable but... you know
too bad I don't get FiOs here in MN. :(
even more sad is that I live in the suburbs and the ONLY broadband provider is Comcast, unless I resort to crazily expensive satellite or business T1/T3

Don't even complain about comcast. I have satellite, my cap is 200mb every 24hours.

So until you have it that bad don't **** and moan.

Don't even complain about comcast. I have satellite, my cap is 200mb every 24hours.

So until you have it that bad don't **** and moan.

I was on dialup for three years.

Ive even gone without net for a whole month before...so ill biatch if i want lol...thats if they ever cap me.

I didnt have internet for over a year before. Back in 2005-2006 or so. Before tha ti was on dial up for several years. I have the right to gripe. :p

But glad i have Road Runner now. No cap and no monitoring.

Oh man we had a cold front come though....it was 43 degrees this morning (Fahrenheit) felt nice...my room was actually nice and cool with the door shut for a change. It still went up to mid 70's but the morning are nice and cool now.

My systems have been running cooler as a result.

lol..and im in the wrong thread...nice one rican

I have 3Mb, Capped at 9gb a month - once this is reached they reduce my connection to 128K.

Well, they used to. Untill our internet went down for a week, so i phoned up TalkTalk (Our isp) and after a few calls he fixed it and removed us off the Fair Usage Policy of 9gb because he thought it was "Bloody rediculous" :p we're still on the monitoring thing though, so torrents slow down the internet real bad. But he was a nice guy, he uncapped our upload so even though were on a 3mb connection (2.8mb to be precise) our upload speed is 1.1mb allowing me to upload stuff at around 100kbps, it's usually around 30kbps for my friends with similar connections.

LOL RICAN !

Don't worry i have done that many times :)

the worst part is i just reformated so ive filledup a 160gb drive in a month if i can sell some copies of server 08 i have, like 3 keys. i can get a new hdd and some ram.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom