iTunes? Not for me, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
DJ-CHRIS said:
When you buy music, you can burn it to a CD anyways.

I know that, but you don't have the album art and cd art that comes with it, it may not sound much to you but for me thats what makes it a keepsake.

p0werslave said:
I know that, but you don't have the album art and cd art that comes with it, it may not sound much to you but for me thats what makes it a keepsake.

Okay I guess you have a valid reason why it's better :)

but you don't have to buy a whole CD if you just want one song

anyway, if you have bought songs legitimately, what do you have to worry about? why does it matter if they know what songs you have?

apokalipse said:
but you don't have to buy a whole CD if you just want one song

anyway, if you have bought songs legitimately, what do you have to worry about? why does it matter if they know what songs you have?

Well in my case, most albums I buy have kick *** songs all the way through, for example, I own all metallica CD's about 3 Iron Maiden and a Pantera, ( not a big collections, it's expensive!) but all the songs kick *** on them.

p0werslave said:
Well in my case, most albums I buy have kick *** songs all the way through, for example, I own all metallica CD's about 3 Iron Maiden and a Pantera, ( not a big collections, it's expensive!) but all the songs kick *** on them.
yeah, sometimes there are CD's with good songs on most or all the tracks. however a lot of albums only have a couple of good songs, and the rest are just there to fill it up

Been using winamp for 6 years, I don't plan on stopping anytime soon.

WinampTV - Just another reason to keep on winamping.

Didnt know winamp worked with Ipod.Ive hated Itunes since I got my 60gb video there is sjust too many problems with it.Same with Ipod itself just too touchy I mean cmon this is the fifth gen. ipod and there is no improvments except videos.Apple makes all this money and doesnt invest it in quality.

Don't many online-based companies, such as Amazon, do a similar thing to provide 'recommendations'?

Did I miss something in the article?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom