iTunes 4.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
asupertech said:
congrats... now go outside and play once in a while, its ok to step away from the computer... :p

J/K

LOL!!!

But yea, the music industry is spiraling downhill. THey should just go and get the best unerground acts and bring them to them to the main stream. I doubt that'll ever happen but nyeh, it's a suggestion.

yeah, ummm
everybody thinks that KaZaA has gone all to hell...however...you just have to know what songs to search for, what versions .. ppl know how to crack out those copyrighted mp3 files ... so yeah, just search the right files, and volia, free mp3s ....
oh and by the way, i use the illegal kazaa software kazaa lite, so dont even say anythign about this being illegal, i already know, and am proud of it :) lol ..
peace

yeah, I checked out the new iTunes, and I love it. It helps alot. i use it alot for parties and stuff and everytime they come out with a playlist update, i'mm there:)

mac_mogul said:
yeah, I checked out the new iTunes, and I love it. It helps alot. i use it alot for parties and stuff and everytime they come out with a playlist update, i'mm there:)

What was the biggest change with this new update? I downloaded it and I don't see any major differences.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom