ITT Tech

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea but after watching a 400 dollar dell "power through games and everyday activities" i consider selling my "over priced AMD X2" machine to get an Intel P4..

they really are the better choice

*SHHHHHINGGGGGGG*
.../\...------------
<....>.---------------
...\/...------------
the more you know!

tommyboy123x said:
yea but after watching a 400 dollar dell "power through games and everyday activities" i consider selling my "over priced AMD X2" machine to get an Intel P4..

What are you talking about?!?!!??!? :confused:

I went to talk to ITT a few years ago, it sounds like the have good courses, but the tuition is just ridiculous!!!!!!!!

graduated from ITT Tech a year ago. Was worth my time.

Tuition is expensive, but you'll get some skillz and hopefully get your *** a job to pay it back when you get out.

Like any school, the more you put in (effort wise) the more you get out of it.

Im already there, justy inrolled, start Monday. My work is paying for everything. 405$ a credit hour, going full time which is 3 classes a week, should gradute it 21 months, or so they say.
Bachelor Degree
• Information Systems Security

Then I may take my MBA, well, I probably will. :)

Gotta make that money!

I graduated from ITT Tech in 04, associates , computer network systems technology. REALLY expensive. Best advice is to make friends with the instructors and learn from them, not just the book. Had one class that was WAY boring, we dropped the book and spent three weeks learning to hack. Learned to use hacking tools, read hashes, etc. I wasn't very good at it, but it is good stuff to know. You get a wide range of subject matter too. The linux class was lame though. I was hoping to get into Apache, but we spent only one class on it. Oh, and save your books, you may need them when you DO get a job. Took me two years to get a quality gig. And don't lose any of the disks you save your work to, those come in handy later too. Especially the ones with "borrowed" programs on them that were stashed on the server buried 5 layers deep in an instructor's folder. Nice http cracker...oops, wasn't supposed to see that...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom