It's TF's Photo Gallery!

Status
Not open for further replies.
DSCF1688-1-1.jpg

DSCF0903copy.jpg

I really wish I could have gotten a little closer in on the second one.

Edit: here is a little better version of #2.
DSCF0903copycopy.jpg

were you moving when you took those or were you sitting on the side of the road. Also, how long did you leave the shudder open for?
i was riding shotgun in my ex-roomate's car...i didn't really expect the pictures to come out. F/3.5, 1sec. shutter.

What's wrong with the edges?
you can't see it in that photo...look at those blurred night time pics. you can see JPEG artifacts around the edges of the lights and stuff. how do I avoid this when resizing?

pic.png

Desk-1.jpg

haha, If I had a more decent camera I would actually take some pics, but oh well once I get it I'll post some stuff.

by the way, awesome pics so far everyone! keep 'em coming! switch, you're the master!

experimenting with the macro function in my mom's garden:

flowers016smallqn7.jpg

flowers014smallnm1.jpg

in retrospect, i wish I had used a higher f-stop and longer exposure so the front edge of the flower in the last pic would be in better focus. oh well.

Nice ncjimn. :D

I have a bunch more on film, but I haven't had the chance to scan them (nor probably won't in the foreseeable future). :(

Those are just a few from my digital camera. The first one is outside my house and the second one is a back street in Rome.

Vybuni said:
Those are just a few from my digital camera. The first one is outside my house and the second one is a back street in Rome.

if you have photoshop, i'd be interested to see what the second one looks like with the saturation bumped up a little....to help bring out the color of that building on the right. very cool!

edit: i hope you don't mind...i just like messing with good photographs! i'll delete it if you want. just an example of how you can counteract the dullness in color common in many digital cameras.

dscf0903copyii1.jpg

molsen said:
Molsen beat me to it! That's exactly what I was thinking. If that was a RAW file, you could open that image in Lightroom and even out the lighting making the wall a bit brighter and bringing in more detail.

ncjimn said:
haha, If I had a more decent camera I would actually take some pics, but oh well once I get it I'll post some stuff.
hickfarm said:
I would post some pics, but i don't have a decent digital camera.
The camera really has little to do with the ability to take good images. It's the photographer's job to make good images regardless.

Here are some examples I've taken with a little samsung POS 4mp Point-n'-Shoot'er:

S415_EDIT_SHOW.jpg

S4200028SMALL.jpg

S4200016_EDIT_SHOW.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom