Its A Scam

Status
Not open for further replies.
ShoobieRat said:

Car companies sell you ABS, but have you ever actually had to use it?

I agree with a lot of the possible "conspiracy" scenarios you listed shoobie, but for most of those to be succesful they would have to be HUGE as there are agencies that check on all those sorts of things. I understand what you're saying though.

ABS. Ahh ABS. Yes, I have had to use it. Actually, the nice thing about it is that it is automatic. I dare say it saved my ass once when some jackass nailed the brakes the instant a light turned yellow on an icy (not to mention downhill) road. Other than that my ABS has been activated many times (not in dire situations) driving around in my neighboorhood on unplowed streets. You don't live anywhere with much snow do you? Finally, I've also heard them come on a few times during some extreme dry pavement driving. I think they might have saved me from taking out my buddies mailbox one time... man, that was fun as hell! I was new with my car, testing it out :).

So I can safely dismiss that conspiracy; ABS DOES EXIST! (at least for me ;))

this has been the most enjoyable thread i have read in the short time ive been here. lol. the hard assteel guy got grilled.

jinglebob said:
i have majored in the computer industry for the past 45 years trust me im a guru.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i dont think that guy has been in the computer industry for 45 years. he would be at the least 60 years old now...i think..unless i made an error.

BTW hard assteel. steel isnt hard wen it is at extreme temps- like inside the sun.
so u should have said...hard assteel-at room temp...
yes a minor technical error but yea.

BTW grammar police guys- i know ive spelt stuff wrong.

hey static, i'm not jinglebob okay, compare my posts to his posts, i dont type the same as him and i dont even talk about the same things as him, don't make assumptions becauase you dont know what your talking about, seriously. and i want to conclude in here that i still believe in everything i said,"not all the stuff i said to anybody here" because i dont know any of you personally.
And
I'm not coming back to this post again so if you reply back to me you will only be talking with yourself.
Oh yeah and look at my post and how good it is, its entertaining, its controversial and its very interesting, it was fun while it lasted.
I run shit.

hard_assteel said:
hey static, i'm not jinglebob okay, compare my posts to his posts, i dont type the same as him and i dont even talk about the same things as him, don't make assumptions becauase you dont know what your talking about, seriously. and i want to conclude in here that i still believe in everything i said,"not all the stuff i said to anybody here" because i dont know any of you personally.
And
I'm not coming back to this post again so if you reply back to me you will only be talking with yourself.
Oh yeah and look at my post and how good it is, its entertaining, its controversial and its very interesting, it was fun while it lasted.
I run shit.

on your last post you said you were out, and yet look who's coming back again

and for your interest you put "computers are cool"

....i doubt you run shit, if you did, you wouldn't be here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom