Its A Scam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harper The Hu$tler

hard_assteel said:
Thankx gimli of gloin, apokalipse, Joeisalsocool, ShoobieRat, DJ-CHRIS, you guys are cool but everybody else who replied can continue on getting hustled out of there money.
Hell, that is what I do for a living.

I am out there fixing up Windows Users Left Right and Center because they did not purchase an virus scanner.
Followed by people dumb enough to let others use there internet explorer.

Mind you I give then a lot of my other services too. Eg. Upgrades, Networking, Anti-Spyware etc. etc.

Other people stupidity, ignorance or thinking-that-they-know-what-they-are-doing puts bread on my table and a roof over my head. :D :money: :D :money: :D :money:

hard_assteel..... I will be seeing your computer SOON!!!!!
And watch me hit you with Smart-Arse-That-Thinks-He-Knows-Better rates.

Joeisalsocool said:
can you honestly sit there and tell me that your computer runs beautifly without an antivirus program?

Give me some proof.

Mine for 12months.

hard_assteel said:
Thankx gimli of gloin, apokalipse, Joeisalsocool, ShoobieRat, DJ-CHRIS, you guys are cool but everybody else who replied can continue on getting hustled out of there money.

thanx for the cool comment,
i actually dont have av installed cause im lazy, my dad bought norton av but it is such a pain in the ass. i unistalled it at a lan and havent been bothered to reinstall it. but i am smart on the internet and dont just dl for the sake of dling.

BTW harper

Mind you I give then a lot of my other services too. Eg. Upgrades, Networking, Anti-Spyware etc. etc.

almost sounds like spam...lol

Norton is more for enterprise security than personal home use. They've completely geared themselves towards the enterprise solution, which is one reason why the personal version is cloogy.

hard_assteel - For someone claiming their intelligence, yer not very intelligent. First off, you don't come into a forum saying you make more money than everyone else...You can't back that up. Second, if you want to come off as intelligent, use some grammar. Third, if you want to come off as an intelligent and rational person, you'll drop the conspiracy fanaticism before you hurt yerself.

...And the only thing the AV companies are guilty of is monopolizing on a facet of the market.

with all of the different types of antivirus software, there is no guarantee that the companies you claim are making the viruses are going to get your business. You could purchase other software or get some freeware off of the net.

i hate conspiracy theories

ShoobieRat-First off you don't come to a forum claiming somebody elses intelligence because you can't prove it, secondly i dont have to use grammar because it wont help me make money, and i'm not going to drop the conspiracy fanaticism because this is a forum and this is a great place to talk about that sort of stuff. And i didnt say that the av companies are guilty of anything, and i didnt say that your computer will run great without and anti virus, the only thing i said was that they are good businessmen and i'm not going to get hustled by them.

oh yeah and i was never the first to say crap about anybody, all i did was want to talk computer business and post something and now everybody is all up in my nuts, thinking that they know me, just post something that has to do with what i said because starting war over a computer screen was never my intention, that is just lame

Sounds like a conspiracy theory to me!! A plausible but far-fetched opinion.

I certainly don't think that anti-virus companies are spreading viruses to create a demand for their products. If they were surely they would be competing against each other to make a virus that cannot be detected by any AV program but their own and exposes flaws in competing AV products. I'm sure this would arouse a bit of suspicion.

Staying on topic - I think you're wrong that, if they were doing it, it would make them good businessmen. If they were doing it, it would make them con-men until they get caught and they would become con-victs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom