It's official

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what I am excited about :D

Just 10 days to go!!!

B000EULJLU.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_V53949761_.jpg

bah, both of em..................MEH.

Tool is way better than smashing pumpkins and I can enjoy tool for the most part. Smashing pumpkins is just.............................bleh.....plus it doesn't help that a cousin whom I hate, loves them.

bah no one here even listens to pumpkins

Smashing pumpkins is just.............................bleh.....plus it doesn't help that a cousin whom I hate, loves them.
psh depends...they're first two albums were probably the best and it kinda went downhill after that, I'm not sure what to expect after 6 years but hopefully they're not gonna try some BS sellout crap eg. greenday turning emoooo

Nubius said:
Tool is way better than smashing pumpkins and I can enjoy tool for the most part. Smashing pumpkins is just.............................bleh.....plus it doesn't help that a cousin whom I hate, loves them.
I encourage you too listen too 10,000 days. Ive been listening too it all day and cant get enough of it. :)

I'll check out tools stuff. I've got Aenima, lateralus and opiate currently. Like I said, they aren't too bad. I can definitely appreciate some tool.

There are also like.......4 songs or so by pumpkins that I like, but overall they suck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom