its my b-Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
have fun man. ( I wish drinking age was 18 here in the US. If you can get drafted you should be able to drink!)

happy bday

Happy Birthday, don't get a tattoo but get drunk , thats what I say.

i allready did and its very very nice imo
velo2p.jpg

the pic is blury because its hard to hold a steady hand to take a pic of the side of my leg, anyway its ver very well done costed me 225$ and only took 2 hours out of my day.

i allready did and its very very nice imo
velo2p.jpg

the pic is blury because its hard to hold a steady hand to take a pic of the side of my leg, anyway its ver very well done costed me 225$ and only took 2 hours out of my day.

wowow he's gots a Canadian flag on his leg. Thats a **** load of money I wanted to get my arm with a giger painting done but it costs like two high end rigs , so i told myself rigs > ink.

yo it was one of the funest days of mylife, i will always remember my 18th birthday, 4 cop cars showed up lucky my dad if friends with the sargeant, so they left. but it was sick there about 50 people here, a few friends threw up i was good tho, i have a high tolerance, over all it was a good day and i scored with the chick i like.

wowow he's gots a Canadian flag on his leg. Thats a **** load of money I wanted to get my arm with a giger painting done but it costs like two high end rigs , so i told myself rigs > ink.

its actually the australian flag i replaced teh stars with maple leafs, i had to drop one of the smaler stars tho it isnt very important they can only make the maple leafs so small.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom