Its finally here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats one of the coolest things I've ever seen....but that's a lot of money for something I really wouldn't use much realistically.

Sorry, I like the feel of the keys when I type. Trying to 'type' on my desk would just prove to be uncomfortable.

Besides, it's all about this keyboard:

http://www.artlebedev.com/portfolio/optimus/

although a friend of mine said he thought it'd be priced at multiple hundreds of dollars. Don't know if that's true, but considering what it does, I'm sure it can't be cheap.

Those things have been in development for ages, they look cool but i bet it would start to hurt your finger tips soon enough and what about high light environments?

But the Optimus is the God of all keyboards, thats been on my list of bookmarks for months (I know, I am a sad sad little man), OLEDs all the way, ooooooo. OLEDs.

I forget who told me this but someone found a price of £60 somewhere. I will try to find out and report back.

But the Optimus is the God of all keyboards
Indeed. The photoshop use alone is what I'd want. I also wouldn't mind having it for japanese like it shows with russian.

It'd be cool if it came with a program that'd allow you to program in your own design. Or to work with winamp. Imagine a tool in winamp that'd interact with your keyboard, so while you were playing winamp, it'd do the visualizing thing, but on the keyboard :D That'd look awesome.

I'd spend hours probably just staring at my keyboard with various kinds of music.

Dang, I knew about the Optimus but didn't know that it could show entire words =P Those commands in the game would be insanely useful, especially if they auto-set themselves to every game.

that keybord is tight, it was so pwn, but you wouldnt use that lazer one insted of the keybord at home, it would mainly be used for like a relator who needs to type alot in to their palm pilot on the go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom