Its been a while...

Status
Not open for further replies.

krazyq

krazy Techie
hey guys, sup
i havent been on here for over 2 weeks and i think ill start coming on again but not as often.
Most of you dont care, but i left cos i had some major issues goin on in my life and i had to take a break from everything. I got screwed over pretty bad but things are better now.
I now have though of becomming a flight attendant for Compass Airlines and I'm really close to being accepted. This job is gonna build me up by having me be by myself. Thats why i wont be on here often. School finals are close and then If i get accepted I have to go for training which is intensive studying...

Well now im gonna see wat new card noosboost has got, and see if veedub or hmaammen have beaten the world record or not:D

Thanks to everyone who has helped me build and maintain my pc! without this forum and guys(maybe gals) like you, i wouldnt be here!
Mucho gracias!:)

Welcome back and good bye again, hope you enjoy seeing different parts of the country in your new job, good luck :)

well its not confirmed yet...
ill go for finger printing in 2 days...most ppl say once they ask u for that, then u pretty much got it...then training is in a month.
so ill be here for another month and game like crazy...
and vern...come come u still dont have a 3dmark score?

Ohh so is this finger printing for security or police records? And vern what ever happened to your TF rig?

Most of the parts are here, right next to me in fact, but I don't have a Board, Optical and Hard Drives along with a PSU and Video Card

Do you not have the cash to spend on those parts? If i ever upgraded in the near future i would ship you my skt 939 Winfast Matx board complete with a 3800+ X2 2GB DDR and an 8600GT, you know you can't go wrong ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom