Its an all new me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

randy

Daemon Poster
Complaints. Some say that my other sig was too long. I shortened it. Some say "You are a gamer with OSX???". I got PMs like this. I changed my pic, to Alienware, and I listed my gaming machine specs in my sig!!! Check it out. I know, you may be wondering how many computers I have. 3. Thats all.

woah, last night i downloaded the commercial for the alienware computer series.. its pretty wicked stuff.. nice 3d animation in that commercial too..

Yeah, I agree, Alienware rocks. My next purchase is probably going to be one of their Shuttle PCs. I am not sure why but I think they are cool. :)

Your sig is a lot better now that you shortened it. YOu have an alienware. LMAO. Someone has a little too much money to waste on a computer

All I have is the Alienware, The Mac G4 PB on my old sig and a win 2000 1.3 gig PC. The 1.3 gig pc is about the be pitched out the door in a few months. The PowerBook was 1800 bucks and the Alienware was only (shhhhh) 1500 bucks brand new.

OK, I will try this alittle slower and in two (2) parts.

1. Who carried the Alienware PC that you say you got for $1500, out the back door of wherever it came from?

2. Can the people that got you said PC get me one too?

If still unclear, read a few more times and lay-off the crack.

Guy said:

2. Can the people that got you said PC get me one too?

If still unclear, read a few more times and lay-off the crack.

rofl, what have you been smoking man!

Randy, what hes trying to say is, how were you able to get the Alienware PC so cheaply?? When he asks who carried it out the backdoor for you is another way of saying, who was able to give you the Alienware PC cheaper than retail price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom