Itchiness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Norcent

Banned
Not sure why but I have small red dots on my back and chest. The dots don't itch all the time but when they do they itch like crazy and sometimes I itch for anywhere from 5-30 minutes. I've had these red dots for atleast 3 years and this itching just started. I don't know whats up with the red dots but everybody keeps saying its prickly heat. I am thinking about visiting a doctor to see what they say. I've had 2 allergic reactions to bee stings but that was it. Before I got my wisdom teeth out when the doctor knocked me out to take the wisdom teeth out I felt very itchy like I was having an allergic reaction and I was going to tell the doctor but I couldn't move cause he had me strapped down and my jaw was wide open. Anyway that was months ago too. I don't know of anything that would make me itchy. When I get nervous sometimes I get itchy. I only get itchy on my back and my chest. My mom got a new washer and had to use new detergent but I told her to switch back to her old detergent which she did and its been weeks with the older detergent she used to use and I am still itchy. Any ideas?

On the three-hundredth and eleventh day of the Ras-Hamman, Kuey Shu'nuktikahn of Hepticus said onto his followers: 'Oh, by the eternal stars of the ninth Heaven, my people, my creations, bring forth your bread and wine, sing sweet words to me, for I bring stones of heavy caliber and the wrath of all the suns combined. I will deliver thee from thine enemies and we shall venture forth into the dawn of a new age', and so manifested the war-drum beat, the heart of mankind.

I just remembered when I ride bike to get exercise that is when the itching is the worst and lasts the longest. I don't know if its the cold air flowing down my back or what but that is when I am the itchiest. I have been in a freezer at work thats below 0ºF and I never get itchy inside that freezer so I have no clue.

It's a heat rash. Ever hear of a dermatologist? Maybe some hydrocortisone creame? Left untreated it is not fatal but can cause malaria-like symptoms and eventually you will be rendered sterile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom