ISP: Specific Issue: UK: VPN:

Spud1200

Fully Optimized
Is anyone able to help whom is based in the U.K as to weather Talk Talk is actively blocking VPN Access along with Proxy Access and services.

Our Government has hammered the IT world with new laws and legislation and I obviously know that I'm being watched 24 7 with regards to my internet traffic being logged when out side the VPN unencrypted; BUT:

I have not been able to gain access to TORGuard.net since my line went active after a reset and the connection it self had or has been optimized to reliability and speed.

If talk talk are blocking access to VPN services: thus mine. They can go and get wrecked because that will be another ISP that will be getting bumped and its as simple as that in all perspective.

Basically is TalkTalk blocking VPNs and Proxys.

Is anyone able to help whom is based in the U.K as to weather Talk Talk is actively blocking VPN Access along with Proxy Access and services.

Our Government has hammered the IT world with new laws and legislation and I obviously know that I'm being watched 24 7 with regards to my internet traffic being logged when out side the VPN unencrypted; BUT:

I have not been able to gain access to TORGuard.net since my line went active after a reset and the connection it self had or has been optimized to reliability and speed.

If talk talk are blocking access to VPN services: thus mine. They can go and get wrecked because that will be another ISP that will be getting bumped and its as simple as that in all perspective.

Why can't you access it, what is the error ? If the government insist on a website being blocked, all ISPs have to respect that. I can access Torguard.net just fine, which suggests it isn't blocked by the government.

Why can't you access it, what is the error ? If the government insist on a website being blocked, all ISPs have to respect that. I can access Torguard.net just fine, which suggests it isn't blocked by the government.

I have since been able to access the site kman, I am able to access while in the VPN and while not; simply regularly browsing. I was getting disconnects from the site; and then the page simply wasn't loading at all.

I think they must of had a problem on their end because their a was message from cloud flair saying their was a cashed version available.

Well talktalk never blocked any VPN services for me but after I switched to virgin media, it blocks most of the VPN services at the top of a google search.

I doubt an ISP can block the usage of a VPN or proxy service completely, although they may be able to block access to the sites that allow you to access their services without some router tinkering in some fashion.

I doubt an ISP can block the usage of a VPN or proxy service completely, although they may be able to block access to the sites that allow you to access their services without some router tinkering in some fashion.

Oh, they can, though doing so would also break many other things that would still need to work.

I'm very concerned that the U.K is becoming less and less about law by public opinion and more by ''law by convenience". Some of the things your government have been doing scare me more the intrusive aspects of the government here.

I'm very concerned that the U.K is becoming less and less about law by public opinion and more by ''law by convenience". Some of the things your government have been doing scare me more the intrusive aspects of the government here.

How do you think that makes me personally feel. When it comes to IT our Government has hammered this with the Laws such as the snoopers Charter, aka; IPA \ IPB . Everyone in the U.K is actively watched most days and most people know jack **** about this; such as the extent they will go too to invade on our lives. Theresa May can drop dead of a heart attack for all I care, and thats not me joking.

You have to remember, Britain is a very unique country in a lot of respects. We are a very settled nation. Say for example; Race riots over in the USA wouldn't happen over hear because out Government IMHO control the population using Fear as an example of one particular aspect.

Middle or upper middle class folk wouldn't dream of taking a stand with physical acts because being a nation were as we are settled; people fear persecution by anyone and everyone. For example the Media.

The Government is 100% in control in ways even I couldn't imagine but the average person walks around most days if not every day completely amiss and in a fantasy world.

Basically the average Brit has no back bone and most folk are just thick as **** over hear.

Sorry but its true.

Back
Top Bottom