Irwin Death Video?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DefragMyHead

In Runtime
Ok, my friend insists that the video has been leaked. But I don't think that would likely happen since there was only one copy in police custody. Plus I heard nothing on the news, found nothing real on google. I just want to know who is right? This is not even a thread about would you watch it/if you would youre a sicko/if you wouldn't youre a lying little biotch...blah, blah, blah. Don't degrade my very benign thread, please. I simply want to know whether anyone has info on whether or not it has been leaked. I find it highly unlikely that it would ever get out.

A girl in one of my classes claimed that her Mom was watching it. She didnt because she though it would be too gross.

Yes, I would watch it, and I highly doubt it's been leaked...yet.

From what I've heard so far....the sting ray was hiding in the sand...steve swam over it, and then BAM! It came up and hit him.

Rich_Franklin said:
HAve you guys heard about the people killing stingrays in retaliation. ---- lmao

lol, no but im gonna grab my spear gun and go bag me a few if other people are doin it

I want to watch it, I think Steve would've wanted me to :)
I'll bet he yells something hilarious when it jabs him CRIKEY lol

No seriously I kinda do want to watch it but I really doubt it's been leaked. I don't think his wife would allow that and it's still in police custody as far as I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom