irvin vs silva

Status
Not open for further replies.

atomic tofu

Fully Optimized
11:23 EST for me...I think irvin broke or fractured his left hand...he might not use it during the fight...hope it isn't so and doesn't cause a loss

anyway...time to see

irvin!!! :D

sucked...it was kinda funky how a few of those fights ended yesterday...especially the fingers to the eyes one...

mma....anything can happen

Some of the worst calls ever last night IMO
CB with the Illegal knee to the head
The REPEATED eye pokes
and letting the Silva v Irvin fight go on as long as it did

Some of the worst calls ever last night IMO
CB with the Illegal knee to the head
The REPEATED eye pokes
and letting the Silva v Irvin fight go on as long as it did

they kept going until, irvin got knocked i nthe face hard, and by the loosk of it when unconscious for abot a second, and came back when he hit the ground, also that big hit plit irvins cheek right open it was very very bad, i can say atleast 6 stitches minimum.

Silva did finish it pretty quick but it was good. I also liked the fight after that one...that guy got rocked BAD.

The fights were good and Silva was great...

The only thing that pi***s me off when watching them are the refs and judges. They need new refs that know how to ref a fight correctly and new judges that know how to judge. When those guys were on the ground you constantly hear the ref saying "keep working keep working or I'm gona stand you up" when you can clearly see them working. Then the ref stands them up. And all the eye poking, etc....either the fight should have stopped because of of injury with no winner or points were to be taken away and the fight given to the guy that got poked all night long. He shouldn't have won.... Big Jon is the worst and I CAN'T STAND HIM. He always has that I'm a badass look on his face, I always think to myself, why dont you get your fat *** in there and see what you can do, for about 2 seconds till you get knocked out. Anyways...
Glad is was free, hate it when the main event last a few seconds to a couple minutes for 40$. ;)

^Big Jon is probably the BEST ref out there, that isnt all fat either thats muscle hes a tough dude and i think he could knock a few fighters out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom