IRC Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

g0mp

Beta member
Seeing as no-one really pays attention to the feedback section I thought I would post it here:

I think it would be a good idea to have a tech-forums IRC channel. This would allow people to get help and advice much quicker than on the forums, and I reckon there would be less trouble-causers on it.

So what do the rest of you think?

This has been brought up before actually. The problem lies in the organization of it all and who'd wind up masterminding the whole ordeal. Need to register the room, inform people how to use it and get there. Designate OPs, etc..etc..

Yeah. As Nubius said, we've tried that before. First couple of days were ok. After that no one showed up.. :mad:

I think the last time we tried it, Nubius you didn't show up at all :p..

I don't really remember hearing about it actually having a room made. I just remember the talks about it. Plus I dont think I want to real time chat with too many people here anyway :p I do it in CS:S and that's enough :D Sometimes I even bust out my mic!

no, 'creeps' is a term a girl who's surrounded by a bunch of unruly guys would say :D There's just a lot of annoying people on TF ;) :)

and I'm sure theres people who think the same way about me so it works out in the end.

Nubius said:
no, 'creeps' is a term a girl who's surrounded by a bunch of unruly guys would say :D

That's not true. What if someone messages you and say "WOw Nubius. That picture of the cut on your hand was pretty cool. I am going to be in Caliphornia next week, wanna meet up so I can take a closer look?? I like that picture of your room too.".

:freak: :p

Then the term would be FREAK, among some of the 'lesser' words. Other terms would get me banned here :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom