Iq Test

Status
Not open for further replies.
alex, your IQ score is 133.

You completed the test in 00:08:17. The current average time for completing this test is 13 minutes and 35 seconds.

Lol. They are. I got mine officially 'measured' for skewling (cos the school said I was a retard) and it came to 183. I take one of these online IQ tests and it comes to 122 ... fsking, *waves fists*

ekÆsine said:
online IQ tests are a scam
Can believe that one.

After all, I got sucked into doing one of the CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY PERSONALITY TESTS once a few years back. Talk about TOTAL BS.
Ever since then, I have burning desire to walk into that building with 1/2 kilo of C-4 ducktaped under my jacket if my doctor ever told me that I have 10 days to live.

Chris, your IQ score is 138

You completed the test in 00:10:06. The current average time for completing this test is 13 minutes and 35 seconds.

taken that one a few times before but being drunk i do believe i scored lower than normal, 131, visual mathematics as always, time was 9mins or so. but yeah, id like to take a real iq test

hahaha retarded, I geussed every answer and got 97... I honestly barly had the patience to just click on every answer, I'm glad I didn't try to read all that crap.

once i did a online iq test and i answered using the pattern - true, false, true, true, false, false etc etc, and i got 167, so they can be fooled.

Iq tests differ so much, especcially across the internet, as a general rule the IQ you get on the Mensa test is the one most likely to be the correct one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom