ipod shuffle

Status
Not open for further replies.
to be honest, as an iPod owner, i HATE the shuffle. A friend of mine had me set theirs up and put some songs on it. Yes, they are nice since they just go directly into a usb slot, but... no interface. The on/off switch is either Off, random or continuous play. To find a song you want to listen to, you have to keep pushing next track. You might as well just use a cd player/walkman. Not even any numbers to see what track your on.

I like my shuffle, I like how you can segment it to hold data as well. So I keep the files I must always have with me (got to have the mobile thunderbird and firefox with you at all times) and about 50 songs and a few pod cast's.

uzi9mm said:
nah its the girl who punched me in the nuts.

that video....
****!!!!! It's obvious that you are not going to get any.

At least she was not the type just purchase a pair of Iron Caps just so she could kick you in the nuts. I have seen that happen to one of my Ex-RPG Group Members.

StylinGolfShoes said:
about two weeks of non-stop hot sex

eeewwewew i know where you mind is..

i was thinking more along the lines of a trip out to a expensive dinner and or a box of hotpockets. :rolleyes:

uzi9mm said:
eeewwewew i know where you mind is..

i was thinking more along the lines of a trip out to a expensive dinner and or a box of hotpockets. :rolleyes:

Dude, what? Man, honestly, take the iPod shuffle for yourself, and tell that girl to **** off. You dont buy present for your ex-girlfriend. Man, she is playing you. I dont even know the girl, and she is playing you like a bingo card at an old people convention. Do yourself a favor, that is beyond a good idea. Learn to tell that girl to shut the **** up, tell her to **** off, grow a set man. All too often have I seen a guy, myself included, be screwed over by a woman because the man cant tell her to screw. I know you wont listen to me, you prolly got your dad and close friends telling you to leave her, and you wont listen to them. Just try to remember what I say, even if you dont listen, just remember. It will spell certain doom to you with this girl. Many people will agree with me here too. I'm not trying to be a jerk, I'm trying to literally tell you whats up. Maybe she is the first girl that made you feel about yourself the way you do, and feel about her the way you do, and you dont want to lose that, which I cannot blame you. But if she is the first girl that thinks about you that way and makes you feel about yourself in that way, she will not be the last. There are plenty of fish in the sea, better ones than psycho, and you dont have to put up with that crap from her. You are suppose to be happy in a relatioonship, and it's not suppose to be hard work and a bane. Once it becomes arduous to keep her happy, tell her to **** off and go back to masturbation... Trust me, it's alot more fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom