ipod shuffle

Status
Not open for further replies.

uzi9mm

Fully Optimized
I just bought my ex-GF an 512mb Ipod Shuffle. You may be wondering why I bought my exGF an ipod. But we are really good friends,.

Anyways I hope she is happy with it when I give it to her. But here is the problem.. She wanted a Nano.. But i think she will barely be able to fill the shuffle as it is ( plus i didnt feel like spending $140 on the 1GB)

do you think she will like it?
also if you have one (shuffle)...... are they nice?

i liked the shuffle for the fact it had enough space to hold my favorite songs so no matter what when i hit play that song stayed no searching like other people complain about the shuffle.

I upgraded to the 4 gig nano from the shuffle i miss the shuffle sometimes because now with the click wheel i have to search and with the extra space i put songs on for my best friend and a couple girls so its hard to find my music on it. But hey my ipod will please anyones ears i always hear, You have this song omg i luv you.

the shuffle has its pros and cons but i really want to pick up a shuffle again for when i cant look down and change a song. To bad my bro lost my 1 gig shuffle

the old saying "Dont look a gift horse in the mouth" comes to mind......but so does the saying "A sucker is born every minute"

Who's the sucker you ask? Oh I think you know who I'm implying :p

Is this the one that you made the slow-mo vide of.....like she had died or something :D :p

(braces chick)

uzi9mm said:
But i think she will barely be able to fill the shuffle as it is ( plus i didnt feel like spending $140 on the 1GB)
Is she worth another $140?

Are you like to be likely do be getting some if you do buy her a nano?

Re: Re: ipod shuffle

Harper said:
Is she worth another $140?

Are you like to be likely do be getting some if you do buy her a nano?

well if thats the case buy her a 60 gig video :p

i didnt like the shuffle cause if i wanted to hear a certain song i had to skip thru all my songs looking for it, but i think she'll prolly still like it

o and wat are u gonna do make a vid of you smashing it on the ground right in front of her and laughing at her

mole1135 said:
i didnt like the shuffle cause if i wanted to hear a certain song i had to skip thru all my songs looking for it, but i think she'll prolly still like it

o and wat are u gonna do make a vid of you smashing it on the ground right in front of her and laughing at her

lol... i saw that video too.. uzi can be very cruel.. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom