iPod!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nVdia

In Runtime
Hey well I left my iPod in my pant pocket and I changed for basketball and left my pants on the floor and some one stepped on my iPod video, and now there's liquid crystal leaking inside so now the screens messed up. I can still listen to music, but the screen is just hard to see. So I contacted Apple and now they are sending me a box to send the iPod to them, and then they are going to inspect it. I hope they replace it!:(

post some pics. so we can add to our collection of ownage pics. i feel bad for you man. that sucks.

well they replaced my bros after he got mad at it one day and threw it against a wall and killed it. but, I didn't tell them that thats what happened. If you have an apple store, I would suggest you take it there especially on a busy day. If they are trying to move people through quickly, they will give you what you want with less of a fight.

lol, i need to get a pic of my psp. i got mad because the r trigger is goin and *cough*dropped it while i was makin a rapid arm movement with it in my hand*cough* against {a wall} *wink* and it didnt turn on, so i pulled the o **** card, and said i was playin it, and all of a sudden the r button went out. and i restarted it, and it just turned off. looks pretty funny, the psp still looks like new, but there is a funny *** rectangular hole in my wall with ductape over it that says :" dont **** me off, I throw $250 objects"

and this is why people whine and moan about iPods.

If i ever see a thread about how iPod sucks again, i'm going to refer to this post.

Take care of your crap and it will take care of you. I have never had any issue with any piece of electronics i have ever bought. Lucky? No... I just take care of my stuff.

nVdia said:
Do you guys think they will replace it?
I would be suprised if they do. Physical Damage is some thing that the manufactures normally say "NO!" too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom