iPhone 4s or Galaxy S 2?

Which phone would you buy? (Post what phone if "other" is chosen)

• iPhone 4s

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Galaxy S 2

• other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You should dissassemble it so we can see if the back plate is the exact same as the iphone 4. I want to swap mine out for a metal one. I decided I am going to the launch tomorrow at 6am to test my luck. Not a billion people in this city and there are like literally 30 att stores and radio shacks so I should be good.

I just can't deal with the design of the S2.. It just doesn't feel clean, and I want a new phone and don't want to wait to see if the nexus comes out for ATT or not.

Just a note on that, they ship with security screws now so unless you've got the right screwdriver you won't be able to open it ;) was a PITA the day I found that out at work lol, had to buy some off ebay

I have the pentalobe screw drivers. I did ipod/iphone repair for a year and then did general cell phone repair for the year after that and my buddy just got accepted for a loan to start our own ipod/iphone repair business. (High demand in my area).

I am good on that one but thanks for looking out soul :)

You should dissassemble it so we can see if the back plate is the exact same as the iphone 4. I want to swap mine out for a metal one. I decided I am going to the launch tomorrow at 6am to test my luck. Not a billion people in this city and there are like literally 30 att stores and radio shacks so I should be good.

I just can't deal with the design of the S2.. It just doesn't feel clean, and I want a new phone and don't want to wait to see if the nexus comes out for ATT or not.

You can look at iFixits teardown for that ;) Besides, i have no petalobe screwdrivers.

And now the fun of waiting at home all day for a delivery begins..:annoyed:

edit:

Or not, 9:40am! :D

AbtEDnsCAAE0H1F.jpg

So back covers for the CDMA version will fit the the 4s as its the same design. slightly different then the gsm 4. I am leaving in a about 2 hours for the AT&T store. Never been to one of these line things so I though why the **** not?

I will wait for cnn.cn to release 4S specific rear panels. And I ordered this: iSkin claro: Best Clear Case for iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S Best clear case I could find. I am excited. After playing with the S2, I just really like the design and form factor of the iphone to not get the s2. I really enjoyed the debate and it had me going back and forth to the point I almost walked out with a s2 on Wednesday. Now i have the decision of 16-32gb and black or white. (probably white 16gb)

I am really impressed actually. That 1080p video was great, lighting and focusing wasn't that great, but it wasn't horrible either. The photos are quite impressive as well, i am going to check out the s2 to compare them.

Is there still signal attenuation when bridging the gap between the two antennas in the bottom left?

I'm not a good photographer at all but here's some photos from my S2 for comparison:

Warning: Anyone scared of spiders should not look at the above image :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom