IOS or Android ?

haha .. i try searching for the phone that you've used to have ,, that razr one, we can purchase that here in our country but its a 2nd hand unit , most of the came from u.s ,

Yea I could have just spent 15 bucks or whatever and bought another pink one for ATT but meh. It was good and bad that I bought that GS1 because I needed it for work but it wound up putting me under and now I owe T-Mobile a ridiculous amount of money from owing on that and a 4g hotspot that didn't ever work right.

Because I'll never own an iPhone and I'm currently using a GS2 with a GoPhone SIM that only costs me 25 bucks a month. I plan to keep it that way :p

:OhGodWhy:
That was my second smart phone. I hated it, but for some reaosn my parents wouldn't give me my Razr V3 back even though I paid for it myself and gave it to them for "whatever" use. I had mine modded and could even play Starcraft on it.

I actually really liked my Omnia lol. Got it 2nd hand from my friend who didn't really have a use for it. Had some streamlined ROMs on there so it was fairly quick for its time.

I actually really liked my Omnia lol. Got it 2nd hand from my friend who didn't really have a use for it. Had some streamlined ROMs on there so it was fairly quick for its time.
Yea I bought it new. Was a complete turd. I didn't figure out how to put ROMs on it until after the fact.

Back
Top Bottom