investing in shares

Status
Not open for further replies.

robina_80

Banned
hi people
just few days ago ive been really interested in the stock exchange ive found this game were you get £100,000 virtual money and you can invest in whatever business you want dont know i just like the fact you can get money buy just sitting on your *** doing nothing just reading few business newspapers just to find out which business is making a profit or being taken over and get shares in it. does anyone else do shares? if so any tips?

Ohhh yes I do shares, But with real money though.

I've found that when a big coorperation is coming out with a new product (i.e. Microsoft comeing out with vista, or Apple with the iPhone)

Thats where to put your money, because so many people run out and cant help themselves buying the brand new product on the first day..

Also the obvious, buy low sell high....

And don't get to carried away thinking ''Oh it will go higher tomorrow'' its a risk that isn't worth taking my friend...

Any other more specific questions dont hesitate...

hi people
just few days ago ive been really interested in the stock exchange ive found this game were you get £100,000 virtual money and you can invest in whatever business you want dont know i just like the fact you can get money buy just sitting on your *** doing nothing just reading few business newspapers just to find out which business is making a profit or being taken over and get shares in it. does anyone else do shares? if so any tips?
Hey I've been looking for this game where it at?

hi people

Next year, in my Economics class at Sixth form, we get to do a competition similar to that. This is the infomation I got for it:

All students of economics get to participate in the ProShare Portfolio Challenge organised by the Lonodon Stock Market. Stidents will be able to test tehir economic knowledge by trading shares live over the internet. Each syndicate has £100,00 to invest with students winning a trip to New York as well as cash prizes.

i just like the fact you can get money buy just sitting on your *** doing nothing just reading few business newspapers just to find out which business is making a profit

Haha also, i like your optimism...but it isn't quite as simple as that...

But its pretend money so do what the **** you want really

agreed^ ^^ ^

on a side note: I've heard that the new iPone will have the stock market prices built in....

iphone.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom