Interview the person below you

News networks see a spark and, without hesitance, create a flame; athough it is a risk i believe they're milking it for coverage... until it becomes an full-on epidemic in the US I don't see the news coverage being at ratio to the severity of the issue

If you were stuck on an island for the rest of your life - the island has a plentiful harvest of naturally growing fruits, vegetables and non-threatening wildlife what are the 5 things you would bring?

Women, Energy Drinks, and My Meds. I cant think of anything else I would need. Just enjoy the peace and quiet.

What would be the one thing if you could own, own. Any materialistic item, from the most power full High End Desktop System to something small and Simple. What would your one object of desire be?

The tallest building in the heart of New York City.
Sell it and make bank. :tongue:

What is the closest thing to the right of your monitor right now?

My phone!

What is your most immediate goal you would like to achieve?

I would love to be able to Buy a Xeon server, have it Booted 24\7 along with purchasing a UPS System of sorts. I dont know to much about them so would have to look in to it, and along with that, the Xeon and UPS I would or could easily spend a Grand on Play.com if I had it.. That being my Goal for the Network I have at home!!

If you Won the Lotto \ Lottery, say a Cool 100 Million, what would be the first thing you would Buy and do?

Probably food. The most expensive food I could find, regardless of what it was, just so I can say I did. I might not even eat it, just to be a snooty motherf*cker.

What is the most of effective change you think is necessary in the field you see the most necessity for change, and how would you go about changing it?

Change medicine from treating symptoms to treating root causes. Change that? Lol, you can't keep making money if you fix someone.

How many times did you poop today?

Change medicine from treating symptoms to treating root causes. Change that? Lol, you can't keep making money if you fix someone.

How many times did you poop today?

Twice. Had a bit too much vegetable soup last night.

If you stick your d*ck into a circle... does it mean you're f*cking a-round?

I have a basic Walmart bank account/card. Honestly, the least amount of BS and I've been with 3 different banks. If/when I get a credit card it will be secured so it's my money rather than credit.

Do you smoke? If so, what?

Back
Top Bottom