Interview the person below you

m54461_We-get-it-Youre-butt-hurt.jpg

heheheh :tongue:
To get the ball rolling again...
No, I am not Indian :tongue:

What was the last non-BSD (iOS, OSX), non-Windows, non-Android based OS you used?

Ubuntu about a couple of years ago when I attempted to use it on my laptop but got bored. I wouldn't mind trying a different less main stream distro in the near future though.

Are you hungry right now?

No, I am not Indian :tongue:

Well, i am indian and let me tell you, being indian is actually a great thing. we have beautiful people and we have ugly people. just like any race. I for 1 am a great person, have great friends, and i take care of every one that is in my life and i am glad to do it, and for that i have people that love me around me. also, indian parents are one of the best parents you can have. sometimes they can be really strict, but they will take care of you no matter what, and they will buy you what ever it is that you need. as long as your not a selfish ****head. Also, we all have great jobs, lots of money and a family that we all love and take care off. (jk :))

how long has it been since you ate a pizza?

Had some 2-3 weeks ago. Don't know what kind, it was free at an event. The last time I ordered pizza was probably like 4 months ago.

Can you twerk?

sErUg7g.gif

d2oTjNP.gif

What is the most amount of hours you have recorded on any one game and what is it?

Answer:

Tough to say. I'm sure I've logged crazy amounts of hours into all sorts of different games on the NES, SNES, Genesis, PS1 & 2, N64, you get the idea.

The most recent one that comes to mind is Skyrim as it's easy to track, given that it provides the time played right on the save file. Last I checked, it was around the 376 hour mark, or roughly 15 days.

Question:

With Halloween right around the corner, what were the best and worst costumes you ever wore?

Last edited:
The worst would probably be when I was a kid and just wore a bin bag to pretend I was a ghost. The best would be some killer Scream outfits!

What is your beer of choice?

Back
Top Bottom