Internet Addiction Test

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vincenzo

In Runtime
http://www.netaddiction.com/resources/internet_addiction_test.htm

How do you know if you're already addicted or rapidly tumbling toward trouble? Everyone's situation is different, and it's not simply a matter of time spent on-line. Some people indicate they are addicted with only twenty hours of Internet use, while others who spent forty hours on-line insist it is not a problem to them

I got 65 " You are experiencing occasional or frequent problems because of the Internet. You should consider their full impact on your life"

What do u have?;)

8: You are an average on-line user. You may surf the Web a bit too long at times, but you have control over your usage.

I'm on my computer a bit, not just straight online, but when it comes to going out with friends, or if I had a partner to be intimate with lol, I'd rather do that, not be on the computer....a friend of mine however....geh he'll take WoW over hanging out on our normal wednesday night meetings.

When I'm sitting around here doing nothing I pretty much go on the computer to play a game or watch something or something else, but if I'm out with people or occupied with something I'm not thinking "MUST...GET...BACK...TO...WEB"

gaara said:
When I'm sitting around here doing nothing I pretty much go on the computer to play a game or watch something or something else, but if I'm out with people or occupied with something I'm not thinking "MUST...GET...BACK...TO...WEB"
ye me too

I got a 28, 'You may surf the Web a bit too long at times, but you have control over your usage.' Kind of what I figured.

Nubius said:
8: You are an average on-line user. You may surf the Web a bit too long at times, but you have control over your usage.

I'm on my computer a bit, not just straight online, but when it comes to going out with friends, or if I had a partner to be intimate with lol, I'd rather do that, not be on the computer....a friend of mine however....geh he'll take WoW over hanging out on our normal wednesday night meetings.

That's total bullshit, your the TOP POSTER on a popular message board.

You are an average on-line user. You may surf the Web a bit too long at times, but you have control over your usage.

Mmmk yeah, I have control, but I rarely excercise it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom