interesting site

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate activist groups.....So ignorant....

I would chage your sig before.....it's taken....

Hey while probly well-intentioned your ignorant sig is pretty offensive. I have two brothers in the military, both of whom just came back and both of whom have to go back again. We dont have much money but we do have those ribbons (not on gas guzzling vehicles mind you). It says support our TROOPS! it means we support our troops not the war and not its cause. We nor those troops decided if we would start this conflict. They are for awareness and good cause. Remember anything about Vietnam? The rejection and dispising of the so called "Baby Killers"~! Bad enough they had mental challenges like noone not in a war could ever understand, but then they were ridiculed as if they had had a choice to be there. Defending the country used to be noble, those in the service at the time of the start of the war were in a sh!tty spot. We are not staunch patriots at my house, we very much disagree with the war, but the morale of my brothers is very important to me. And the way you approach such things is very important. So get off your little "I think Im an informed liberal on the side of justice" Pedastal and come back down to the situation and reality we're in. We are a completely oil based economy whether people drive SUV's or not (I totally disagree with SUVs dont get me wrong), they arent the problem. (I also live in the state leading the nation in Biodeisel and Ethanol production and required usage so we are trying to do our part). We cannot give them armor, nor can we give them a ride home. If you wish to help the problem dont just make it all negative and try somethin new that you whiners never do and- SUGGEST A DAMN VIABLE SOLUTION!

btw I am very much in disagreement with this administration and our country in general. However I havent seen a group or party that can be trusted so.

very true. i agree with you. as about suggesting a damn viable solution, well there IS a solution: do exactly what they say on that site, boycott. as much as you can. if one person or one city does it it won't have much of an effect but if there was a way to have everybody in the world open their eyes and see what they're doing when they're slobbering all over that coca cola can or spending their hard-earned money to buy that new Nike shoe. unfortunately the media and money have a lot more power than logic. it's just that people are not informed enough to do all that, not that there isn't any solution.

sig will be taken down. just upset at the irony of certain SUV owners...

Oh dear... i went to take a bite of my McDonald's french fry, and I spilled my Coke on my New Nike shoes because I was trying to change the song on my iPod whilst driving my Ford Excursion!!:eek:

Cry me a river...:rolleyes:

mac_mogul said:
Oh dear... i went to take a bite of my McDonald's french fry, and I spilled my Coke on my New Nike shoes because I was trying to change the song on my iPod whilst driving my Ford Excursion!!:eek:

Cry me a river...:rolleyes:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ::High fives mac_mogul::

thanks a lot mac_mogul. while my father is dying from cancer because of asshole companies like the ones you mentioned not caring for the environment, you sit there making jokes...

at least you proved my point...

hey try this site also! http://www.fuh2.com/index.php

Oh, puh-lease!

{Remainder of this post was deleted after some thought... Just not worth the effort of arguing with someone who will not listen.}

:mad:

I'm gonna have to agree with Trotter on this one... I just spent the last 20 minutes typing 5 paragraphs worth of information for you to chew on, but he's right... you won't listen becuase you're ignorant and have it stuck in your head that NIKE gave your dad cancer...

Good luck with your single person boycott...:sigh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom