interesting girl friend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blitze105

Daemon Poster
ok im sick of not being able to laugh at my gf kus she gets offended easily i guess. which dont get me wrong its fine but i have alot of funny stuff to post. plz dont defend her this is only meant to be funny so dont try to get all ignorant plz.. but anyhow here they are.. and ill admit every one has their blonde moments but she has a few to many if u know what i mean...

==========
ME: its 4.. and i have to go at 6 kus im going out to eat ok?
AJ: oh ok do u have to go now?
==========
AJ: if i was burried alive in a hole id suffocate...
ME: ya think!?!? :p
==========
ME: i just got rained on...
AJ: were u outside?
ME: no theres a big hole in the ceiling....
==========

HAHAHA :p I know girls like that. I want a more intellectual girlfriend myself. Those type just don't appeal to me. Yeah, they are nice to look at, but beauty is only skin deep.

umm to be quite honest its very big turn off for me... i explained the anime pic thread to her
AJ: how can u find paper hot??
ME: do u see a hot picture of a guy and say he is hot?
AJ: thats different
ME: why?
AJ: thats picture paper not normal paper... i mean ugh no its just different

............wow..........dump her lol

but yeah..........one thing that's bugging me, and sorry for pointing this out, but it's HOLE in the ceiling or buried in a HOLE, not whole lol....whole means an entire piece of something or like a whole number :p Sorry was just buggin.

yes i know i know i just get lazy and its kus we have been taking notes on whole x part and stuff like that ....boring! ill edit it, kus honestly i didn' t notice i did it but it bothers the hell out of me..

heres a new one:

blitze105: wrong IM sorry
AJ : im to dumb to understand that
blitze105: its programming
blitze105: ur not supposed to understand it
blitze105: i pasted it in the wrong place
AJ : im to dumb to understand
blitze105: sigh
AJ : i dont get it sorry
AJ: im trying to get it...:(

Status
Not open for further replies.