Intel Stocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah it definitely opens your mind to seeing other possibilities in life. Don't think the institutions and governments in the world would really let go of what they have going here though.

A world without money and with lots of abundance sounds absolutely great, i just can't see it happening.... we are in too deep.

Yeah it definitely opens your mind to seeing other possibilities in life. Don't think the institutions and governments in the world would really let go of what they have going here though.

A world without money and with lots of abundance sounds absolutely great, i just can't see it happening.... we are in too deep.

Yeah. It would be possible if we could start over, with all of our technology, but a lot let people. Either way, profiteering has ruined long term sustainability...

Money should only serve as an incentive to help out the community.

Why is everyone going for intel? Are you guys' opinions about intel swayed because you own their processors? I wouldn't be so sure as to say microsoft is a safe stock. No stocks are truly "safe" they can drop to nothing in a matter of days. You're just putting trust into the company. I'm surprised that Research In Motion stocks dropped 50% in a few weeks.

It's not a matter of us having Intel processors it's that the demand for computers will never slow. We rely on them more and more. The leaders of microprocessors, Intel and IBM, are almost surefire bets that will make money just because no matter how bad the economy gets we can't get away from computers now. Our entire world relies on them and they will (hopefully) capitalize on that.

It's not a matter of us having Intel processors it's that the demand for computers will never slow. We rely on them more and more. The leaders of microprocessors, Intel and IBM, are almost surefire bets that will make money just because no matter how bad the economy gets we can't get away from computers now. Our entire world relies on them and they will (hopefully) capitalize on that.

It is true that computer's will most likely be in high demand for a very long time, but how can the company make products with no money? As people begin to lose more and more money, and bankruptcy becomes wide spread, the last thing on peoples mind will be buying that brand new Intel cpu. Thus ensures decline in Intel profits, thus creating manufacture troubles, thus cutting jobs, and so on.

Like I said before, this credit crunch is affecting everything and everyone.

What you should invest in are cigarette manufactures. People will always be addicted.

It is true that computer's will most likely be in high demand for a very long time, but how can the company make products with no money? As people begin to lose more and more money, and bankruptcy becomes wide spread, the last thing on peoples mind will be buying that brand new Intel cpu. Thus ensures decline in Intel profits, thus creating manufacture troubles, thus cutting jobs, and so on.

Like I said before, this credit crunch is affecting everything and everyone.

There will always be people with money you can be assured of that. All companies will go through a deficit but many will come out not too banged up. I'm willing to bet Intel will be one of them.

What you should invest in are cigarette manufactures. People will always be addicted.

The more and more our governments push for smoking to be illegal and posed as an extremely severe health risk the less smokers there will be. Propaganda works no matter what the issue. I know in Canada they are pushing very hard and smoking is slowly being banned from city to city.

yes you can invest in over seas shares if you like, and the minimum amount of money you need is the value of one share + brokerage fee. lol of course that would be totally pointless.

As a start you would need over $5000 to get any sort of profit you could use. Of course people who enter the market with no knowledge of what is going on, are certain to lose money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom