Instant heat and rant

Status
Not open for further replies.

PP Mguire

Build Guru
So yea its starting to get in the chilly phase of Texas right now and we currently have no heater. My dad installed our new blower last night but they arent using it:freak: :rolleyes:(Im up from Houston on vacation) So i layed down for a nap at about 11pm (will tell why later) and im uder the covers right? Got a waterbed so the heater is on ect ect. I get up about an hour ago and i get hit with major cold. Like, getting outa the pool when you think its warm im march cold. So i turned on some instant heat. 2 laptops and my PC running Orthos. Thats 5 cores lol. My room is now a nice and toasty 77F :cool:

Now for the rant part. I swear, Direcway (Now known as Hughes Network) has the to be the crappiest ISP ever to lay face on the planet. My parents are paying for the $80 package and im starting to get capped (FAP) at 256mb when its supposed to be around 500mb!! The only reason im on right now is cause of unlimited bandwidth between 2am and 5am. So if i browse all day i get this
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v701/pp_mguire/DirecGAYYYY.jpg

Im loving vacation but i just cant wait to get back to Fios at home. So for the next couple of days if i disappear for a couple of hours its cause that FAP says YES. *takes shotgun to satelite internet*:grind_teeth:

You mean that actually having chicks is better then having pictures of chicks?! RUFO'REAL?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom