Instant energy

Status
Not open for further replies.
All I can say is carefull enough of these can kill you.
xoxide_1876_115200673

I think its 28 bottles that can kill.... Not sure exactly. But I have had 9 with in 3 hours before.... Wasn't good for my bloodpressure which is normaly 160/90

Steven Segal has his own energy drink?!?! You've got to be ****ing kidding me...

And I'm in the same boat as thebleakness... I've never tried Bawls. I've never been able to find it in any stores around here, and I'm not so sure about wasting money on shipping by ordering it off the internet...

Alot of energy drinks depend upon caffeine, which is not energy, it's a stimulant. Caffeine is there to give a stimulus to physical performance (sometime mental performance). But a stimulant can be a bad. Excessive stimulation due to caffeine can have a detrimental effect not only on physical performance, but also on aspects of metabolism that influence health (such as blood pressure and heart rate).

Charles, with your normal bp being that high, you should definitely stay away from heavily caffeinated drinks (or gums, or soaps).

Now if you're also drinking alcoholic beverages with the heavily laden caffeine products, then it can cause you to become dehydrated. Dehydration causes other problems, or magnifies those listed above, and could give you the opposite of what you're really wanting.

Dave :D

I knew this stuff is bad but i was wondering if anyone had tried it before. I know people who drink one energy drink (redbull, monster, rockstar, etc.) after another. I can drink TOPS one. They make sick but every once in awhile they can be a godsend.

I drink them in the morning at work when I'm real tired. On black friday I had to be at work around 3:30 am and I got like 1 hour of slepp, so I had maybe 5 Red Bulls. They make me kinda sick if I move around a lot when I have that many, though. Generally I have just one, mainly because they're really bad for your body.

Ive never tried it but i think its called RedLine or something like that. Its like 6 hours in a bottle or something. My friends took it on black friday and they said they were going forever. I had days at work where i worked real hard and then didnt get enought sleep and a rockstar was perfect. They have such a bad aftertaste i think anyways.

thebleakness said:
Ive never tried it but i think its called RedLine or something like that. Its like 6 hours in a bottle or something. My friends took it on black friday and they said they were going forever. I had days at work where i worked real hard and then didnt get enought sleep and a rockstar was perfect. They have such a bad aftertaste i think anyways.

I love rockstar, favorite energy drink. I had bawls a few weeks ago and I kinda tastes like watered down sprite with a horrible after taste.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom