Inspired by a dream

Status
Not open for further replies.
I rarely dream, but they have to be the worlds most disturbing dream's that are WAAY to disturbing for the forums

But here's a non disturbing dream

I fall asleep in class
I dream of PC's
I dream i stick my finger in my fan
I jump out out of my chair in class
Everyone looks at me

DJ-CHRIS said:
I rarely dream, but they have to be the worlds most disturbing dream's that are WAAY to disturbing for the forums

But here's a non disturbing dream

I fall asleep in class
I dream of PC's
I dream i stick my finger in my fan
I jump out out of my chair in class
Everyone looks at me
Man to I envy you. I hate the stuff that crawls out of my head when i sleep. And some what I posted there on that forum is only the tip of the ice burg.

that is totally awesome that must have tooken a long time kinda gets boring watching it but awesome graphics though u gotta give the guy props. dj chris i have similar dreams to that except mine are usually walking down a flight of stairs and i fall and right b4 i hit the ground i jump or i am swinging on a swing and fall off and jump it's really wierd my 'rents and doctor and stuff say that it is from a lack of iron idk what that would have to do with anything but wierd none the less i've also heard that it is from ur sugar bottoming out and also that ur heart stops beating so u dream that to make you jump and get ur heart started again...idk some wierd crap there

i remember when I was in collage. We were learning EVERY THING about TCP/IP. And we had this really nasty assignment on TCP/IP - The Transportation Protocal.
Since we were all speaking late nights working on this ****ing assignment, we started having strange dreams.

My dream was that I was drive a car. But the car was the letters TCP/IP. And every one's cars were the letters TCP/IP.

Freind of mine had this dream where she was a convayor belt worker putting Data Packages into boxes, and making sure they were on the right convayor belt.

3 years later, my sister, SAME COURSE, SAME TEACHER, SAME ASSIGNMENT, SAME DREAM... only that she was riding a motor cycle make from the letters TCP/IP.

booooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

LOL :D

I have some wierd dreams, and I do dream of PCs some times, and Internet connections, and 6800s lol.

The dream about the fan was the first non violent dream I can remeber. Besides some very scary place that involved violence towards me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom