Infractions

Status
Not open for further replies.
j12 was caught in the mass ban during the Nubius Revolt, along with a couple of others. The bans were all reversed as soon as we got it all sorted out.

Mistakes happen, and when they do we all try to get them fixed ASAP. Besides, I am not as hard-nosed as some think. I believe that Mike would vouch for that, as well as a few others.

I get on Vent to entertain everyone with my deep Southern accent. Seems the folks in the UK get a kick out of it.

j12 was caught in the mass ban during the Nubius Revolt, along with a couple of others. The bans were all reversed as soon as we got it all sorted out.

Mistakes happen, and when they do we all try to get them fixed ASAP. Besides, I am not as hard-nosed as some think. I believe that Mike would vouch for that, as well as a few others.

I get on Vent to entertain everyone with my deep Southern accent. Seems the folks in the UK get a kick out of it.

I can vouch for the fun that can be had when having a guy with a southern accent commanding a squad :D. It makes every command sound special. You dont have to be from the Uk to enjoy it either.

you can be much more free-er with you tounge on vent, ok that didnt make any sense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom