Indy 500 babe.. Not bad!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chankama

Fully Optimized
4th place in the latest Indy 500.. Not bad at all :D..

capt.sge.tos85.290505221109.photo01.photo.default-380x251.jpg

2indy052605.l.jpg

btw, she's 23 :)

Meh, her bikini shots were ok, nothing spectacular.She's got a 100lb weight advantage over many of the other drivers.Lets see how long she stays with IRL.They change the rules cause of her and she wont do all that well methinks, and that could easily happen.

Bah.. Shouldn't be her fault that she is so light weight :p.. I mean, I'll never play for the Green Bay Packers b/c I am not heavy enough. Doesn't mean they'll let me wear a lead suit :-\.. There is a reason why Shaq is so good.. They are not gonna penalize him for being a giant.. Similarly, in racing, which is a sport, people shouldn't criticize this rule IMO.. If Shaq plays, so should Danica - WITHOUT being penalized :D..

The dude that's criticizing her is just jealous... :angry:

Well, in some other car racing series they weigh the car with the driver, IRL doesnt, it makes a difference, and why jump on the danica bandwagon just cause she's a woman?Cause its neat and different?She's not the first, and all the others have faded away very quickly.she did well in todays race, had she not made some rookie mistakes she'd had a good shot at winning it.

yeaaaah, she's a dimwit in front of the camera, I believe she used to do that "60 seconds with danica patrick" or something....my god I've never seen someone read a cue card so lifelessly before.....but umm yeah compared to the other drivers she's hot lol

airbrush city on that pic.....better yeah, but MEH, when you see her O'Natural on TV especially when reading those cue cards she aint THAT pretty really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom