Incorrect email address

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fix-your-comp

Solid State Member
Hello
Someone posted a question on my site, and im pretty sure that it is someone from here. They gave me an incorrect email address, so I cannot help them.

Please pm me if it is you, so I can help you.

could be legit but i still sense spam...if it is spam good job, you are the most sucessful yet, if not spam, sorry. :D

Tckarky said:
could be legit but i still sense spam...if it is spam good job, you are the most sucessful yet, if not spam, sorry. :D

I smell spam.

So I wonder if he can help me with my FUFME drive.

Please don't waste my time and resources.

A garaunty you that this is 100% legit. It is a free service that I and certain others are offering. It is funded by advertisments on the site.
Please let me assure you that I (and the others on the team) will help anyone in need of technical assistance.
In short, this is not spam.

" pretty sure that it is someone from here"= spam

"It is funded by advertisments on the site." just spam trying to increase your hit count.

Please don't get me wrong; I put that statement in to show people that the site is like a bussiness (I do get money from it) and as a buissiness it would be unethical for me to do anything not legit.

Please believe me, I have no desire to spam your forum. I posted this topic because I want to keep up my reputation. Someone requested my help, and for all I know, they mispelled their email address. Im now giving them the opertunity to give me their correct email address.

Im sorry if it appears as spam, but please believe me when I say that that is the absolute furthest thing from my mind.

Fix-your-comp said:
Please don't get me wrong; I put that statement in to show people that the site is like a bussiness (I do get money from it) and as a buissiness it would be unethical for me to do anything not legit.

Please believe me, I have no desire to spam your forum. I posted this topic because I want to keep up my reputation. Someone requested my help, and for all I know, they mispelled their email address. Im now giving them the opertunity to give me their correct email address.

Im sorry if it appears as spam, but please believe me when I say that that is the absolute furthest thing from my mind.

If this is not spam, which I highly doubt, then please remove the advertisement from your signature.

ok so they mispelled the email.....what makes you think they were from here? thats getting pretty unethical (makeing stuff up) I still call spam

Because most of my clients have been from here. I was just trying to give customer satisfaction.

I apologise to everyone for any misunderstanding.

TheMajor: I will remove my sig if it is required, but i don't consider it an advert. Remember, I offer this as a free service, im not asking anyone to click any adverts. Anyone can go to the site and request help and not click a single advert, and ill still gladly help them.

TheMajor said:
If this is not spam, which I highly doubt, then please remove the advertisement from your signature.

Technically your alowed to have adverts in ur sig :O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom