Inappropriate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
hehe.. :).. Yeah.. Don't mess with electronics when the computer is powered up :confused:.. I am sure he turned it off before installing the new module. It probably "crashed" when he powered up.

Chankama said:
hehe.. :).. Yeah.. Don't mess with electronics when the computer is powered up :confused:.. I am sure he turned it off before installing the new module. It probably "crashed" when he powered up.

lol yea i had it off--BUT!! remember to upug ur psu, and push the power button to dispell any electric in the board!!!

we agreed that i would return the ram to him and he would replace it so im somewat happier

your overracting, you shouldn't post something point directly towards other members. PM him next time. btw its not pzero's falt the ram was bad, accoriding to him he never used it.

Whenever you have a problem, please do NOT air it on the forum like this. Take the problems to the PMs, emails, or IMs. You can also PM me if you like about the problem.

But, do NOT start threads of this nature.

It seems this may have a happy ending. This thread is ending right now. So take the rest of this transaction to a PM, email, or IM. If there's still problems, or you want me involved (though TF has no responsibility towards the transactions), them PM me about this.

Dave :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom