Import Cars

Status
Not open for further replies.

hygor

Daemon Poster
Inspired by a comment ohGrFreak made with regards to my new sig I thought I would start a thread in which we can discuss Jap Import Cars...

My favourite is the Skyline GTR R34 (its in my sig)... I really wanted to buy one... but then Nissan stopped making it.

I have heard rumours of the new skyline being based on the 350Z and here are a few pics (linked from this article http://www.fantasycars.com/1/2001/GTR/gtr.html) Though they are from back in 2001 (when Nissan stopped making the Skyline)

gtr1.jpg

gtr2.jpg

I dont think it looks as cool or as mean as the R34 but could be promising.

ohGrFreak mentioned the new skyline could be based on the G35 and I have found this article (http://www.webwombat.com.au/motoring/news_reports/4_02_nis.htm) but even this is from feb 2002

I have found these images

4febnis1.JPG

4febnis7.JPG

edn33-R35.jpg

Anyone know anything rumours/facts about the new skyline??

Anyone else here like imports?... i'm not just talking about the skyline!!!!

Japanese cars are the best, although I think American cars have the best looks.

My dad had one of these:

PASSENGER-SAS90T.jpg

Toyota Supra 3.0I

Nice I love supras...

my bosses fiance has an old style MR2 and its modded to hell... it is an absolute beast, huge alloys, low profile tyres, turbo,etc it sounds like thunder!!

I love Jap cars!

I want an Integra, it doesnt even have to be really nice, just a normal one. Those damn things have such high resale.

supras and celicas are yummy! i would love a MKIV supra someday.

right now i have two imports, a 94 Honda Accord Lx with an AEM short ram intake, Ractive muffler, new catback piping, KYB GR-2 shocks and struts at all corners, Moroso ignition wires and platinum plugs, upper strut bar. I had a set of 17 inch Panther 220 rims wrapped in falken ZE-512 rubber, massive grip with the tires and shocks together, taking offramps at 80+ is a trip.

my new toy is tight, its a 97 Mitsubishi Galant ES with only 59k miles on the odometer. It has a 4g63 or 4g64 engine which is either the equivavlent to a Eclipse motor or a Evo motor, either way it's bulletproof. Only things on this car are a set of Borbet rims with Kumho rubber, some tint, and a set of aftermarket speakers and a Mp3/CD head unit. in the future i plan to do a tune up and add some MSD ignition wires and maybe a dual tip muffler with .25" bigger piping from the cat back.

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/744135
^^this link take you to my car's page, it has my current cars and some of my old cars and a list of mods for each, nothing impressive, but these are my babies, check out page one and three for the cars.

EDIT: speaking of corvettes, i just saw my cousin at her new house the other day, she's about loaded, she has a 2001 Vette that has been supercharged, she also has a Lexus ES330, a Honda cruiser bike and a Ninja sport bike. since the vette is american muscle, it doesnt interest me much, but i vow that i will own a Lexus ES300 soon (within 5 months).

yeah, that first pic of the concept skyline is old news. for my first car im probably getting an EG civic hatchback and gtting a k20a2 swap....if i have 10 grand that is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom