I'm a super techie

Status
Not open for further replies.
ugh I just got a REALLY bad picture stuck in head after seeing that, besides that's the only jutsu you know...PLUS you spelled it wrong geez :p

Not to mention he who shall not be named has every excuse in the book for not watching beyond episode 2, and doesn't even know that kazekage isn't even a jutsu ;)

I didn't spell it wrong, this is an ultimate form of Jutsu known as jutso....duh :p

My excuse for not going beyond 2 is because of better shows like Great teacher onizuka....hey I even told you that the first two weren't too shabby

and doesn't even know that kazekage isn't even a jutsu
All I need to know is that my ultimate technique Sexy no jutso destroys it :D muahahahahahahaha

Don't make me bust out a technique from Nin X Nin = Shinobuden.....you wouldn't survive the battle :D :) :cool:

EDIT: Now you've done it....look at what you made me do!

Ninpou Kobanashi!!!!!!!! ACHO!

All I need to know is that my ultimate technique Sexy no jutso destroys it muahahahahahahaha
psh stop making a fool of yourself, kazekage is already dead :p...although he gets replaced by the uber sabaku no gaara which you stand no chance against

you never told me you watched Hunter X jerk! That's like in my top 5, although they ended it since it caught the manga :(

you never told me you watched Hunter X
Wha? I've never watched it nor heard of it lol....where did you get this from?

Nin X Nin = Shinobuden is also called 2 x 2 = Shinobuden.....if you were referring to that...the text under my avatar means

"Ninja Art: Anecdote technique"

:p

There also a 'make-memories-fly-away technique' which involves a bat to the back of the head :D no I didn't make that up, it's a real technique

yeah I looked it up at www.animenewsnetwork actually......looks like something I'd HATE

People at harpers forums suggested to me 'Berkserk" because I wanted a really violent anime and that one apparently fits that agenda.....this one freakin 'Noir' is all about assassins and when people get shot theres NO blood, no wounds being shown, no nothing....it's like rubber bullets and it is pissing me off

lol rubber bullets

psh I should smack you upside the head right now, Hunter X Hunter is in like my top 5 animes picks...I take offense to that comment sir! :p

We must kung fu fight now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom