I'm such a....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Powerslave

Banned
Well this is how it all started *dazes into flashback like in cartoons and stuff*

So there I was at best buy, number 15 in line to get an xbox 360. Since I already have one, or at least my family does, I wasn't there to get an xbox, I was there to make some cash off of my spot. So none the less, a guy comes walking buy, offers me 100 bucks for my spot, and for me to wait the night there. My mouth runs before my brain thinks, and I say deal, and we shook on it.
So everythings cool for me, I sported 100 bucks just for going with my friend to get a 360. So I'm waiting all night and in northen california a storm rolls in, and it's f*cken blowing shit around and raining like crazy, but lucky for me and my friend, his dad brought an overhang for us to go under for shelter.
I'm up all night, around 20 hours and in the morning, around 7:00 am a guy comes around looking for a voucher, offering 100,150,200,250, and I'm thinking, I'm such a fool.

So I bought a logitech x310 mouse with some of my money but I still feel like an idiot.
Moral to my story is, Don't take the fast dime over the slow nickle.

I'm going to go cry now, bye.

Why even wait in a friggin line anyways? The 360 is a don't think just buy type of thing that most people really don't need, they just go out and buy it.

Some websites are selling it for $1000 with accessories...Microsoft must be licking their chops over all of this.

you not read where he said he was waiting in line solely for someone to pay him for his spot? He wasn't waiting to buy one

GameGURU said:
Why even wait in a friggin line anyways? The 360 is a don't think just buy type of thing that most people really don't need, they just go out and buy it.

Some websites are selling it for $1000 with accessories...Microsoft must be licking their chops over all of this.

I wasn't buying one. I was wating with a friend in line so he could get one and making money from it.

My friend just sold a 360 of ebay for $550, i dont know which version but its still a rip off either way.

Something of the similar happened to me once, i feel your pain.

thebleakness said:
My friend just sold a 360 of ebay for $550, i dont know which version but its still a rip off either way.

Something of the similar happened to me once, i feel your pain.

A guy who sits near me in one of my classes sold his for 1000 bucks on ebay. He's a lucky bastard.

Why the hell do people pay these fuggin "premiums" just to get it first...honestly, show a bit of patience...people are so picky, it's not like if you don't buy it now it's going to get more expensive or going to go away or anything

I just checked with him and he sold a PICTURE of it. Not even the xbox itself. He stated that it was a picture but the winning bidder didnt read it carefully enough. I cant beleive he would actually do this, its so f*cked up. I would fell so bad afterwards.

gaara said:
Why the hell do people pay these fuggin "premiums" just to get it first...honestly, show a bit of patience...people are so picky, it's not like if you don't buy it now it's going to get more expensive or going to go away or anything

Because they want it for their kids for christmas, the guy who offered me 250 was because of his son. And where I live theres wealthy families.

I just checked with him and he sold a PICTURE of it. Not even the xbox itself. He stated that it was a picture but the winning bidder didnt read it carefully enough. I cant beleive he would actually do this, its so f*cked up. I would fell so bad afterwards.
Thats freakin awesome. That has to be one of the easiest ways to make cash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom