im soo happy (i picked a masterlock)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read the titile as you picked a masterlock over another lock. Like you had an option at a store and for some reason you were very happy with your purchase lol..

congrats tho.

HAVOC2k5 said:
I've got a HUGE set of BOLT cutters at work that will remove a lock in 2 seconds.

And UZI, i'm really disappointed in this thread man. I was totally expecting to see the "i picked a masterlock - video"

lol - what a gip!

well i got one coming. I do need another masterlock to video, and I just dont have those laying around.

WorldIndustries said:
Doesn't Masterlock have a guaruntee that if your stuff gets stolen because of a broken Masterlock, they will insure you?

I Googled it up: "Master Lock will reimburse you the comprehensive (theft) insurance deductible, up to $1000."
How would this work?

Just say somebody broke your lock open and stole something from you?

Wouldn't that be easily abusable?

Deathawk said:
How would this work?

Just say somebody broke your lock open and stole something from you?

Wouldn't that be easily abusable?

but they probably will want police reports before they pay you money, and filing a false report with the police is a crime.

Uzi i hope you make this video cuz that is to funny. ANd MAster licks are crap at are school they do random locker checks and teh people that have locks they break into them. Guess who is the easiest to do that too Master. They dont need a key nor do they cut the lock unless they cant get in but thats a bunch of BS. But hi the school owned me 20 bucks for doing it to me 2 times cuz they couldn't get into my locker :D.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom