I'm sick of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Balishang

Baseband Member
On 5, yes 5 different occasions today, I have been accused of hacking on tf2. I pretty much always play sniper so im good but 5 times in one day is ridiculous. I've never even hacked once in my life, nor do I know how to. And of course, theres no proof that I'm not hacking, so everyone on the server thinks i'm a ****** bag afterwards. Does anyone else have this problem? What would you do? It ****es me off so bad but theres nothing i can do.

I can understand your frustration. when you are having a crappy day no one cares... but if you have a good day people think you are cheating.

I've been accused of the same in BF2. I am an average player, but I do have good streaks now and again. It is hilarious when I am accused as a quick look at my stats would show otherwise. :D

I've been accused of it in FEAR and CoD4 before lol. Had such awesome sprees those days...unfortunately i got kicked from the servers I was pwning in >.>...

I just find it funny when I get accused of cheating. I get called a cheater in some CoD4 free for all servers because it's not common you see a level 33 on top of everyone with a +100 score. :D But I've been playing shooters for so long that they're basically all the same to me and I just have good reflexes now. Also the fact that CoD4 is one of the easiest shooters to get used to, and the M4 is strong and dead accurate.

I've yet to get very good at TF2 as to be called a cheater. I'm more of a team player and defense kinda guy in that game. In CoD4 I usually just sprint around like a maniac shooting people :D

If you cannot beat them ban them. I would take it as a compliment. You know you are not cheating and if you are pwning so bad they think you are a cheat then good for you.

I always felt if someone feels they have to cheat to beat me then let them. They are the ones that have to live with their decision.

I get called a hacker pretty much every time I play CoD4. :/

I just laugh, and take it as a compliment.

In Soul Calibur 4, I win 92% of my matchups, and I only use Astaroth. How many times have I heard, "You Lame HAXOR! You can't kill me in just four hits!". I'm frickin' Astaroth, learn to strafe or die, and even if you strafe, still die.

Lol'ing.

I got accused of hacking in CSS once, well rather the entire clan was. I was in a clan called Alpha Squad, we were having a match up against a ex CAL-M team and somehow we luckily won (they were all very good players) so they claimed we were wallhacking :p

But yeh, just take it as a compliment.

I don't play multi. (dial up) but when ever i play at a lan, or with my bud on weekends, every single time i get called a cheat, or a hacker, or something. Pretty much all my free time is playing fps so I'm fairly good at them, even if i have never played them before...i got used to it, and if I'm good enough to be called a cheat when I'm not cheating, i take it as a compliment, like everyone else. One time my friend got ****ed of so bad in what we were playing (farcry) that he really did start cheating. I caught on, because i seen him fly over a hill. Then he was standing still, i shot him he didn't die. Then he dis appeared and appeared right in front of me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom