I'm Really Slow?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure how fast I can type, but it sure is advanced for my age I bet. If you still look at the keyboard, almost no point of trying to beat anyone posting lol. But still though, your not useless, I think someone would feel better if 4 or 5 poeple answered there question against 1 person answering. You know? BTW, mavis beacon isn't a horrorible idea, Im just online so much I learned how to type, fairly fast.

i took keaboarding, learned how to type, and still think its a gay way of typing. i type about 120wpm when im not tired and abt 130wpm when im mad and yelling at somebody online. I use the hunt and peck but its not reall ythat cause i dont look at the keabpard anymore. i just stare at the screen and you can see like 4 fingers going at the keabpard but its not home keys. BTW i type that fast and still ppl beat me. i think its cause of ym slow connection and i liek to read what other ppl pout befreo me.

Before typeing class i could type 80wpm, now its around 130 if i can keep the pace up, and if im not trying to multitask or think a lot.... Takes a lot of focus

i use this mind connection which types what i am thinking frogs on a ferris wheel, oops didnt mean to think that while using the device!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom