I'm not sure were to put this thread..

So far everybody that uses it, pretty much all converts it to USD or another currency when they're wanting to use it somewhere outside of a place that takes BTC.

The drop was because of some shady exchanges being busted for illegal activities, then the was a major hack that saw millions in coins stolen.

Well thats me out. Wasn't keen any how. I had a feeling or do have a feeling that it will fall basically because its a new currency, its digital as in online and it will be prone to test of time weather it will work.

With hacks, and shady exchanges, people won't IMHO want to move away from paper money any time soon. I tried tested and you have banks that will refund the difference if your account as in a regular bank account is hacked broken in to under certain circumstances.

Very new Technology "as far as I'm aware.." So we'll see...

With hacks, and shady exchanges, people won't IMHO want to move away from paper money any time soon. I tried tested and you have banks that will refund the difference if your account as in a regular bank account is hacked broken in to under certain circumstances.

If that's your only reason..then you better stop using traditional currency as well ;).

Bank robberies, bank hacks, drug dealing, etc. has all be done with traditional paper money as well.

If that's your only reason..then you better stop using traditional currency as well ;).

Bank robberies, bank hacks, drug dealing, etc. has all be done with traditional paper money as well.

True but the system isn't new. People know it. Are comfortable with it. When I say new technology I mean in comparison to the Thousands of years people have given paper and metal for goods and services.

The Idea of a Online currencey digital, new, and if you loose your bit coins your screwed. Were as paper money is what we all know. Mabie it will fail all together, and thus you'll have something like bc 2.0 or something.

Back
Top Bottom